PHOTOFAIRS | Shanghai 2019 will be open over the following days:
Collector Preview | Thursday, September 19, 2019. By invitation only.
VIP Preview, 12pm - 6pm | Friday, September 20, 2019.
VIP Night, 6pm - 9pm | Friday, September 20, 2019. By invitation only.
General Public, 11am - 6pm | Saturday - Sunday, September 21 - 22, 2018.
PHOTOFAIRS | Shanghai 2019 will take place at the Shanghai Exhibition Center
Officially nominated as one of Shanghai’s leading architectural buildings, the Shanghai Exhibition Center is an iconic landmark in the center of the city. It is located next to West Nanjing Road, the premier luxury retail street in central Shanghai.
Venue Address: Shanghai Exhibition Centre, 1000 Yan'an Road, near Tongren Road
Due to changes in security procedure, large bags will not be permitted into the event. Please do not bring suitcases, backpacks, folding bicycles, scooters or any large items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag. A very limited bag drop facility will be available offering secure locker storage.
Introducing children to photography can be the beginning of a life-long passion. Here are some tips for making the most of your children's visit to PHOTOFAIRS | Shanghai:
- Children under age 16 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Remind your children to always walk, not run.
- Smaller children can be brought in baby strollers, which are permitted throughout the venue.
- Remind children that security guards protect us and the art; please ask your children to respect their requests.
- Instruct your children to never touch art as it can be damaged by the natural oils on their fingers.
- To protect the art, please enjoy food and beverages only in the dining areas, especially with children.