April 20, 2023
April 21, 2023
April 22-23, 2023
SHANGHAI EXHIBITION CENTER
Officially nominated as one of Shanghai’s leading architectural buildings, the Shanghai Exhibition Center is an iconic landmark in the centre of the city. It is located next to West Nanjing Road, the premier luxury retail street in central Shanghai.
Venue Address: Shanghai Exhibition Center, 1000 YanAn Road (C), near Tongren Road.
Due to changes in security procedures, large bags will not be permitted into the event. Please do not bring suitcases, backpacks, folding bicycles, scooters or any large items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag. A very limited bag drop facility will be available offering secure locker storage.
Introducing children to photography can be the beginning of a life-long passion. Here are some tips for making the most of your children’s visit to PHOTOFAIRS Shanghai:
- Children under age 16 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Remind your children to always walk, not run.
- Remind children that security guards protect us and the art; please ask your children to respect their requests.
- Instruct your children to never touch art as it can be damaged by the natural oils on their fingers.
- To protect the art, please enjoy food and beverages only in the dining areas, especially with children.